Western Region, British Columbia
The Sales team for Cansel is divided into two primary channels, outside and inside. The outside sales team is focused on the larger more complex accounts that require in person contact and presentations. Historically Cansel\\\'s inside sales team has been a reactive channel handling inbound calls and manufacturers leads. This position requires taking this existing team and expanding it and their abilities to become a proactive, top performing sales force responsible for a significant quota, servicing and building relationships with smaller and regional clients and cross-selling throughout western Canada.
- Hire, train and develop the Inside Sales.
- Coach and manage performance of Inside Sales Representatives in order to achieve revenue targets while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and consultative selling approach.
- Work with sales management team in creating plans for driving the business in each region to achieve goals.
- Ensure effective utilization of Salesforce.com system for sales tracking and reporting.
- Develop and maintain appropriate reporting (forecasting, funnel management, sales activities and territory analysis).
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns and targeted sales activities. Develop proficiency on all assigned products, programs and systems.
- Provide support in handling any escalated customer issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of inside sales management
- Technology Industry experience
- Ability to recruit, hire and motivate talented inside sales staff.
- Strong training, coaching and performance management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets on a consistent basis
- A strong understanding of Cansel\\\'s key vertical markets (ie; civil engineering, surveying, construction, architecture, etc) and corresponding customer requirements.
- Inside sales team reports to this position.
- The position requires a degree of travel.
- The position will be based in Burnaby and the team that is built will be located in Burnaby.
- There are existing inside sales staff in Calgary and they would report in to this position as well. There will also be occasional requirements to meet with suppliers and attend management and strategy sessions which could be located across Canada and the U.S.
- The job is primarily conducted during the work week but there are occasional demands that involve weekend involvement.
- Post Secondary Education 5+ years of proven inside sales experience in a solutions based role
This job description is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.
Events and Tradeshows
|AutoCAD Civil 3D Learning Advanced Corridors Train...|
03/09/2014 - 04/09/2014 -
|Introduction to Autodesk Vehicle Tracking|
05/09/2014 - 05/09/2014 -
|Cansel Perspectives 2014 - London|
09/09/2014 - 09/09/2014 -