Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
The challenges of this position will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Cansel in Nova Scotia is currently seeking a Survey Sales Representative. You will be responsible for achieving an annual sales quota through developing customer prospects in your assigned territory. You will work directly with all accounts as well as the rest of the Cansel sales team. This position is available Full and Part Time.
- Aggressively develop and expand the customer base within your assigned territory
- Maintain excellent customer service relations and manage key accounts
- Deliver sales presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers
- Provide expertise in customer needs analysis with respect to project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources
- Attend various trade shows and host seminars
- Post-secondary education in GIS/Geomatic or related field
- Proven knowledge in GIS/Geomatic/IT projects
- Self-disciplined, highly organized individual
- Strategic planner with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical thinker, especially problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with sound business savvy
- Travel required for territory management (must have valid drive license and vehicle).
Events and Tradeshows
|REVIT BIM Management Template and Family Creation ...||
25/05/2015 - 26/05/2015 -
|Autodesk Inventor 2015 Fundamentals-Calgary||
25/05/2015 - 29/05/2015 -
|Cansel Perspectives 2015 - Québec||
26/05/2015 - 28/05/2015 -