The challenges of this position will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Cansel is currently seeking an outside General Line & Construction Sales Representative. You will be responsible for achieving an annual sales quota through developing customer prospects in your assigned territory. You will work directly with all accounts as well as the rest of the Cansel sales team.Duties
- Aggressively develop and expand the customer base within your assigned territory selling Cansel\\\\\\\'s complete line of construction products and supplies. This will include on-site demonstrations and cold-calling throughout your territory.
- Maintain excellent customer service relations and manage key accounts
- Attend various trade shows and host seminars
- Post secondary education in surveying/construction or relevant experience in engineering technology/land surveying or construction surveying.
- Outside Sales Experience would be a benefit.
- Computer literate.
- Self-disciplined, highly organized with strategic planning skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with sound business savvy
- Travel required for territory management (must have a valid driving license and vehicle)
Events and Tradeshows
|Revit Architecture Fundamentals - Toronto|
22/09/2014 - 25/09/2014 -
|Field to Finish Trimble Access and Business Center...|
22/09/2014 - 26/09/2014 -
|Revit for Project Managers - Ottawa|
02/10/2014 - 02/10/2014 -