The challenges of this position will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Reporting to the Western Canada Autodesk Sales Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for sales to new customers via proactive contact, incoming leads as well as managing existing customers. The Account Manager will be responsible for Autodesk software sales and a wide range of services including training, consulting and implementation services. To succeed and grow in the company you must be driven, like technology and enjoy working in a fast paced multi-tasking environment. You thrive on continuing to learn, want to succeed and care about your customer by making sure they are as efficient as possible.Duties
- Conduct outbound calls.
- Determine customer requirements in order to recommend specific software and services.
- Generate customer quotes and proposals, follow up and close business.
- Use our CRM to update contacts, maintain accurate forecast and other customer information.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Maintain knowledge of our software products and services.
- Build strong relationships for long term business.
- Experienced in the high-tech industry
- Understanding of the A/E/C (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) market would be an asset
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Enjoy talking to people on the phone and communicating via email in a professional manner
Additional Job Requirements:
- Familiarity with sales process
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Strong work ethic
- Self-starter, high energy, aggressive and results oriented
- Highly proficient computer skills
Events and Tradeshows
|National Heavy Equipment Show (NHES) 2015||
05/03/2015 - 06/03/2015 -
|NLCA 2015 Conference||
05/03/2015 - 07/03/2015 -
|Revit 2015 BIM Management: Template and Family Cr...||
09/03/2015 - 10/03/2015 -