In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of administration of warranties, customer support plans and data plans. The successful candidate must be very organized, have strong computer skills and excellent customer service skills.Duties
- Be an expert on the warranty products and support plans as a resource to inside staff.
- Send warranty and support notifications directly to inside sales team.
- Update the warranty and support data base from new product sales and warranty renewals, confirmed after invoicing.
- Data enter and Monitor sales from orders into an Excel master file.
- Maintain the warranty price book, eliminating and creating products as required.
- Organize warranty data after month-end, to handle carry over, cancellations, credit/rebills etc.
- Manage the Application Engineer quarterly training/project calendar, ensuring we have an AE for each project/training.
- Manage Cansel Connect data usage.
- Order new SIM cards and Receive SIM Cards into inventory (SILK)
- Creation of projects, managing overages, HSP retainer reports, monthly usage reports
- Data Entry - updating and maintaining Autodesk subscription contract info in SF.
- Other duties as required
- Strong computer skills and comfortable to learn new software packages
- Excel/working with data sets
- Excellent people skills
- Comfortable with basic trouble shooting
- Bilingual in English and French would be an asset