Cansel is searching for an Inside Sales professional to provide software and services solutions into the Surveying, Civil Engineering and Geospatial markets. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of inside sales in technology, be highly motivated, outspoken and professional, great at building long term relationships and ideally have an understanding of the target markets. The main function of the position is consultative selling of the benefits, values, and features of our solutions by identifying customer\'s goals or business challenges, solving problems and satisfying needs to ensure customer satisfaction and ultimately ensure revenue through repeat customer purchases or positive referrals to other customers.Duties
- Conduct most sales by telephone and email with occasional face to face meetings.
- Determine customer requirements in order to recommend specific software and services.
- Generate customer quotes and proposals, follow up and close business.
- Use our CRM to update contacts, maintain accurate forecast and other customer information.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Maintain knowledge of our software products and services.
- Build strong relationships for long term business.
- Min 2+ yrs Inside or Outside Sales Experience with a proven sales track record
- Experienced in the high-tech industry
- Ability to function in a highly fast paced office environment
- Work alone and with the technical team to drive sales results
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills both in person and most importantly on the phone
- Familiarity with sales processes and strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Strong work ethic, motivated to succeed and win
- Self-starter, high energy, aggressive and results oriented
- Highly proficient computer skills