Spectra Precision, LL500 Laserlevel W/ HL700 Laserometer
SAVINGS REFLECTED IN CART
Long Range / High Accuracy Laser Level with Digital Readout Laserometer Receiver and Clamp
The Spectra Precision LL500 Laser Level is a self-leveling rotary laser designed for medium to large jobsites. The LL500 transmitter is used where high accuracy or long distance are critical factors – concrete pad work, for example.
It has a long range 1600 ft. working diameter and an accuracy of 1/16 in. at 100 ft. Setup is quick and easy using the three leveling screws; the laser automatically levels itself and begins rotating. Even in tough jobsite conditions, the LL500 delivers consistent, high accuracy performance. The system includes the HL700 Laserometer and rod clamp.
The patented receiver provides a digital readout of elevation for quick elevation checks. The digital readout units are selectable and can be in fractions of an inch or tenths of an inch to suit your preference. Several on-grade sensitivities are also selectable to customize accuracy to the application. Uniquely designed, the HL700 Laserometer receiver can increase productivity by as much as 20% through its digital readout technology.
- Highly accurate at 1/16 in. at 100 ft. for precise measurements on the job
- 1600 ft. Dia makes the unit ideal for large projects
- Temperature calibrated for consistent performance and accurate reading from the cool early mornings to the hot mid day temperatures
- Alkaline batteries provide extra long 175 hour run time for reduced operating costs
- Visible spotting beam allows you to see beam elevation and helps determine receiver mounting placement for fast on-grade position
- Laser rotation stops if the height of the laser changes to avoid incorrect readings
- Receiver provides easy-to-read digital readout of elevation which shows exactly how much you are off grade reducing math errors when checking grade
- HL700 laserometer easily converts units of measure including 10ths, 8ths and fractional inches
- HL700 has a large 5 in. receiver reception height that acquires the beam quickly for fast readings
- The LL500 has a 5 year warranty on the laser that ensures reliability and low cost operation
|Compensator||Wire Hung, Air Damped|
|Battery Life||175 Hrs|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C - 50°C (-4°F - 122°F)|
|Accuracy||1.5 mm at 30 m|