Schonstedt GA-52CX Locator
SAVINGS REFLECTED IN CART
Schonstedt’s underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 50 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- High levels of sensitivity allow you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- 85% of the Surveyor market can’t be wrong.
The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects, with unmatched sensitivity.
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- High Sensitivity with 5 Levels
- Audio Output
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
Included: Carrying case, 2x 9V batteries.
|Battery Life||40 hrs (intermittent usage)|
|Operating Temperature||Waterproof Length: 34.5 in (87.6 cm)|
|Measurement Range||< 4 feet|
|Battery Type||Two 9V Batteries|