Trimble SX10 1 Second Scanning Total Station
The Trimble® SX10 scanning total station redefines the capabilities of everyday survey equipment by providing the world's most innovative solution for surveying, engineering, and scanning professionals. The Trimble SX10 will change the way you work. This new, versatile solution is capable of collecting any combination of high-density 3D scan data, enhanced Trimble VISION imaging, and high-accuracy total station data, allowing you to capture exactly what you need, saving you time and money on every job. Trimble’s new Lightning 3DM enables the SX10 to capture both high-accuracy total station measurements and true high-speed 3D scans together in a single instrument providing a higher level of accuracy and measurement performance than ever before.
- Combines surveying, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution.
- Trimble's high accuracy Lightning 3DM technology provides scanning range up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m.
- Utilizes Trimble Lightning scanning technology to scan up to 26,600 points per second captures a full dome scan in as little as 12 minutes.
- Improved Trimble VISION™ technology allows for fast and easy capture of high resolution site imagery.
- Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center Software.
- Topographic Survey/General Surveys (Boundary/Land Title Surveys)
- Roadway/Corridor Surveys (Roadway design and Topo)
- Volumetric Surveys (Stockpile volumes)
- Infrastructure Surveys (Civil Infrastructure As-Builts)
- Building As-Built and Design Surveys
- Utility Design Survey
- Power Line Inspection/Clearance
- Forensics/Crash Scene Investigation
- Mine/Quarry Survey
- Tank Calibration/Inspection
- Dimensional Control
|EDM Range||1 m – 5,500 m|
|EDM Accuracy||1 mm + 1.5 ppm|
|Can Operate With Data Collector||Yes|
|Scan Speed||Coarse scan; full dome - 360° x 300° (horizontal angle x vertical angle) Density: 1 mrad, 50 mm spacing @ 50 m Scan time: 12 minutes Standard scan; area scan - 90° x 45° (horizontal angle x vertical angle) Density: 0.5 mrad, 25 mm spacing @ 50 m Scan time: 6 minutes|
|Built-in Colour Camera||3 calibrated cameras in telescope powered by Trimble VISION technology|
|Scanning||Scanning speeds of up to 26,600 Hz at ranges up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m|
|Operating Temperature||–20 °C to 50 °C|
|Battery Life||One internal battery Approx. 2–3 hours Three internal batteries in multi-battery adapter Approx. 6–9 hours|
|Measurement Range||1 m – 5,500 m|
|Plummet Type||Built-in video plummet, Split optics tribrach with optical plummet|
|Wi-Fi||WiFi, 2.4 Ghz Spread Spectrum, cabled (USB 2.0)|
|Antenna Type||2.4 Ghz Spread Spectrum|
|Field Of View||360° x 300°|
|Distance Accuracy to Typical Targets||1 mm + 1.5 ppm|
|Max Range to Reflective Targets||1 m – 5,500 m|
|Max Range to Non-Reflective Targets||Kodak White Card (Catalog number E1527795) 1 m – 800 m / Kodak Grey Card (Catalog number E1527795) 1 m – 450 m|